PARTICIPANTS REGISTRATION - NNF DESIGN COMPETITON-2021
Time & Location
About the Event
We at DESCATUK, are excited to announce that we are organizing NNF DESIGN COMPETITION- 2021, a sustainable fashion brands matchmaking competition designers and Sustainable fashion brands to achieve UN Sustainable Development Goal for
a better environment for our future generation.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
For the brands engaged in the value chain of ethical fashion clothing, we have researched a 'New Natural Fiber- NNF' to reduce their carbon footprints by retailing new natural fabrics and providing livelihood to local people by locally available resources. To promote this new product, DESCATUK has organized a matchmaking competition between young designers and brands.
NNF DESIGN competition is open for ANYONE HAVING A FLAIR FOR FASHION ON THE EARTH
Including Students in fashion designing, Textile designing, Garment Technology, Designing, and other course and Professionals fashion designers.
- Registration Fee
- Student Fee - Free
- Indian Professional - INR 500
- International Professionals-Equivalent to INR 1000
You can take a challenge as an
- Team: Max 4 member per team,
- option to have a faculty mentor from your college
HERE FOR YOU
- The Qualified Participants will get an opportunity for a paid internship/ Pre Placement offer with participating fashion brands.
- Certificate and Social Media recognization on DESCATUK Digital Platform
- An opportunity to work with the most sustainable New Natural Fiber Product - NNF yarn and Fabrics
- Successful participants will get 3 days guided NNF Cluster visit with participating fashion brands
-An professional networking opportunity for a better career graph
The NNF DESIGN COMPETITION encouraging you for exploring new categories than the traditional including.
- Home Decor
- Lifestyle Product
- Technical Textiles
Sustainability, Originality, Contemporary, Relevancy, Functionality, Usage of NNF fabric (MIN 50%should be used), etc.
- Register at the website - www.descatuk.com
- Deliverables for the competition
Theme Board, Mood Board, Color Board, Minimum 2 - Maximum 5 sketches required in A4 Format, Flat Sketch Drawings for each ensemble with proper measurements.
- Sketches can either be scanned or digitally drawn.
- Fee for Indian ProfessionalINR 500INR 5000INR 0
- Students Fee for allINR 0INR 00INR 0
- International ProfessionalINR 1,000INR 1,0000INR 0